PDA

View Full Version : Craig Schweitzer

cschweitzer
02-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Hello, I am Craig Schweitzer, co-President of ORCA for this year, 2006. Just thought I'd be the first to introduce myself to all the members new and old, and also to anyone thinking of joining. I have been in reef caretaking for about a year and a half now. I have truely found nothing more enjoyable than going home from work and checking in on all my little critters. I own a 55G and two 30G tanks up and running for a while now, and have been in a 6 month project to get my 180G up and running (have a little problem with time management).

I just want to welcome everyone and if you have anyquestions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am not the all-knowing source of information on reef tanks, but I have a decent knowledge-base and am interested in knowing anything I do not yet know. If I don't know an answer, I will try to help you find it. I hope this year can be a greatly productive period in ORCA. I hope that we can keep doing the things we have been doing right, and at the same time continue to progress to the next level as a club by changing the things that need to be changed.

All suggestions are welcome and will be given the same attentive care, even if they are not implemented, I will try to leave no suggestion without first carefully weighing the cost against the benefit and will try to give a good explanation as to why we have decided the way we did. Remember I am just a servant to the board and to the members of the club. My opinions are in no way better (and many times worse) than anyone elses in our club and I am not the final say on what goes on. I will try, however, to implement some new fresh ideas for this coming year that can help bring us to another level. My main importance is to keep this fun and interesting for everyone involved, including the corals that live and thrive in our environments.

YodaHart
02-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Hey Craig!

Welcome to the esteemed group of ORCA officers :lol: I'm sure you'll do a great job this year. Thanks for volunteering!