PDA

View Full Version : KillinTime intro

KillinTime
05-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Hello. My name is Don Gates. My wife, Glaudia, and I attended the meeting on 4/29 and really had a good time. Thank you all. My user name is KillinTime since we have a 25' Parker boat named Killin' Time II. We love offshore fishing (mahi mahi fishing) and diving. We go to the Keys every year about 3 times for a week at a time. My email is donmgates@hotmail.com. We have a 90 gallon, which has been up for about 12 years. It started out as a fish only and made the transition to a reef about 5 or 6 years ago. We added a 180 reef set up last August. I travel quite a bit with work, being out of state about 34 weeks a year. I am constantly looking for ways to minimize the maintenance on the tanks for my wife's sake. I will start a new thread in one of the other forums to invite your opinions on Kalkwasser vs CO2, skimmers and external vs submersible pumps. I plan to make some upgrades to the 90 gallon tank.
Thanks.

YodaHart
05-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the club, Don!

I hope you can make it to some of the other meetings with your crazy work schedule. Good luck with your tanks! :)

cschweitzer
05-05-2006, 11:26 AM
It's really nice to meet you and I wish you all the best on your upgrade adventure. I hope everything turns out the way you hope for your 90. It was great you could show up to the last meeting and I hope to see you more.