PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

micahcrane
10-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Hello members or orca. My name is Micah Crane and I am part of the new team that took over Saltwater Reef. I've been meaning to join sooner but due to the mass amounts of hours we have spent trying to turn the store around I find myself falling aseep way before being able to get on the computer.. All is changing though, things are on a roll now and I can;t wait to make the next meeting to put faces with names. I anew to the hobby so jumping in the store and learning while renovating has been quite the experience. If anyone ever has any suggestions on things they like to see in shops when they are out in about Please feel free to email them to me so I can take them all into consideration so we can build something that is great for the novice as well as keep it interesting the advanced hobbyist... micah@exoticabyss.com
I look forward to meeting you and have a day of greatness

reefkprswife
10-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Welcome Micah! I am sure you will really like the club. Unfortunatly I have to work this Saturday so will not be at the meeting to meet you. Good luck with the store and I am sure you will get lots of good ideas from the members.
Pam :)