PDA

View Full Version : Hello

kidder
01-11-2007, 07:55 AM
My name is Ron Kidd. I currently have a 65Gal Reef tank w/diy refugium.
It has been up and running for about 6 months. Live stock is pair of black clowns, small sailfin tang, redlip blenny, blue damsel and yellow watchman gobie as well as hermits and snails. Corals are branching frogspawn, fox coral, green starburst (growing like a weed), green and purple ricordia, elegant moon, yellow gorgonia, yellow, black and pink sun coral and misc SPS's. Also have a goniopora that is slowly dying. I didn't know when I bought it that they were difficult or I would have not bought it, I didn't get in to this hobby to kill things. Haven't been able to make any meetnig so far, but hopefully in the future.

YodaHart
01-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Welcome!

I don't think anyone came into this hobby to kill things. Most people that start don't realize how hard it can be to keep these tanks healthy for a long period of time. I know I didn't. You should really try to come to one of the meetings. There's a great wealth of information in all of our members and we even try to have an educational session every meeting. Plus, the meetings are FREE to attend! You can't beat that.

Hope to meet you in person :D