PDA

View Full Version : Christie & Kevin Lo

chrisstie
02-25-2007, 01:19 AM
Hi! I just joined ORCA tonight at the meeting and had the most splendid time!

I want to thank the host, the orca officers, and all of the members for just being so kind and fun - i've met so many I can't even keep track! And the frag auction was so fun to watch and particpate in.

I look forward to many, many more.

If you didn't get a chance to meet me - I'm Christie and married to Kevin. I grew up around saltwater in FL all of my life but never really knew much about reefs until a few years ago.

We researched a ton on RC and when our freshwater fish finally kicked the bucket we caved and got an Aquapod 12g. Since then the addiction has grown into a 55g with T5 lights and a sump for sps\clam\mandarin plans in the works but its only going on about 4 months old. Kevin has a 3g nano on his desk to keep him company since he works from home.

I study computer engineering at UCF and think that reefing will be with me forever at this point.

Hope to meet more of you and get to know the new acquaintances we've made - the folks in this hobby are absolutely stellar, everyone is so nice and caring for animals I love it!

smpolyp
02-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Crisstie thank you for comming. The feelings you have about the meeting are what started his club. This is what makes you a true member. If you or anyone would like help (it doesn't even have to be about aquariums)just ask.