PDA

View Full Version : Hi

UCF-Freshwater
03-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Hello,

You guys have a very cool forum going here. Some interesting discussions and, even better, a local community that can swap frags and help each other out. I may not contribute much as a member, but I thought I would sign-up and see if I can't provide a little input (as little input as possible probably as I lurk and post once every 6 months as I am prone to do.)

I'm a part-time student at UCF and I'm looking to move up from my two 10 gallon tanks. I'm still not ready to take on saltwater, but I'm looking for (a) 30 - 60 gallon tank(s) to expand my freshwater adventures at home and in the office where I work. Does anybody have any extra tanks laying around I could clear out of a garage for them for cheap or free?

chrisstie
04-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Hi and welcome :) Sorry can't help you with the tanks I just have some junky 10gs i used for my hamster but I also go to UCF :) Its cool to find people local to me on here

I am studying computer engineering over there. If you ever become brave enough to make the jump, i find sw tanks very very rewarding and fun :) (er and expensive.. might wanna finish out school first! :)

mwdennis
04-12-2007, 01:52 PM
might wanna finish out school first!

tssk. tskk.......that's what student loans are for!

I had a 30 gallon left over from my upgrade to my current 90 reef, that I just gave away. But I can keep an eye out for anything. Not a member of ORCA yet (just haven't got around to sending in the $20 check) but I am always happy to help out those new in the SW area. Been doing reefs for about 4 years now. I'm a UCF grad (IT) and actually now work and live within 5 miles of there. I plan on joining ORCA before the next meeting and look forward to meeting all the locals.