PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Mel Dennis

mwdennis
04-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, I just sent me check/application for membership into ORCA, so I figured I would give official intro.

My name is Mel Dennis as the title states. I've been in the reefkeeping hobby for 4 years now. I started out with a 29g nano tank (not recommended for you new guys/gals) and after 3 years of learning curves, failures, and successes I moved up to the current 90 gallon tank I have now (I'll be posting specs/pics in the member tanks area soon). I live and work in the UCF area (go Knights!), and look forward to this month's upcoming meeting so I can meet all of the local reefers.

I marked in the application that I would not be opposed to mentoring, so I would be happy to try and answer any questions you might have. I've learned quite alot in the 4 years, and even though I am sure I have alot more to learn, I love to share my thoughts and ideas on this fascinating and rewarding hobby.

Mel

Nautilus
04-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Hi Mel and welcome to the club. Lot's a great people and we all seem to have a good time at the monthly club meetings.

I look forward to meeting next week at Saturday's meeting on the 28th.

Best regards,

Matt

Anative
04-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the club Mel!

Jon