PDA

View Full Version : New Member

gwrench
05-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Greetings All!
I am a recent memeber as of last month to be exact, must admit that I was hesitant about joining at first but was somewhat convivnced by a long time member. My first meeting was a blast as well as the most recent this past Saturday.
I enjoyed the closeness of some of the long time members as well as the enthusiasm of some younger and newer less experienced members. A little backgroung on my self, I have had aquariums of one sort or another since I was a 13 yearold, imagine my inexperience and mistakes made then, thirty years later I have reached a point that the appreciation for the gifts of beauty and diversity from ouur oceans and seas has become a passion for me. I look forward to becoming and outstanding member in the morals stated of this organization.
Thaks
and best regards,
George

Nautilus
05-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Welcome George !

I'm glad to hear that your first experience with ORCA has been a good one and I'm confident it's only going to get better.

You bring a lot of positive energy to this club and I look forward to seeing you at our meetings and working with the club to make it even better.

Cheers !

Matt

DJChesnutRabbit
05-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Gald to see you on board George.
I know you'll bring alot of valuble experience to the club.