PDA

View Full Version : cockatoo needs a good home

skinnyjoe
08-31-2007, 06:49 PM
i posted this on reef central a few months back and they pulled it. i have a gofin cockatoo and we have a little one on the way and he likes to talk he own language and we don't want him distrubing the little one. he has a cage but i would like to see a nicer and larger one for him if possible in the future. he is a gret bird. is good with kids but might get after the women. this is typical of birds. he i very easy to keep. i use vitamins in his water and feed roudybush. he likes to take baths. also note that he is a dusty bird. not to most people but to other birds and people with algies (sp). his name is casper and he his very shy. when stangers come up to him he will but his claw in front of his face to try to hide. but once he knows you he wants attention. give me a call at 321-266-8564 if interseted. if i dont pick up leave a message and i'll will get back to you
[/url]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/skinnyjoe/HPIM3734.jpghttp://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/skinnyjoe/HPIM3732.jpg

Angel
09-04-2007, 04:12 PM
What are you asking for him? how old is he/she

skinnyjoe
09-06-2007, 06:18 AM
What are you asking for him? how old is he/she

free to a good home. i just want him to got to a caring home. i don't know how old he or she is. maybe 4 years and it is not sexed

sharkteef
09-07-2007, 11:42 AM
p/m sent.

Pterodactyl
09-11-2007, 06:32 AM
Hey Joe!
Does this guy still need a home??

sharkteef
09-11-2007, 12:35 PM
nope :D :D he comes to my house this saturday woot!

get away from my bird mel however i may trade him for that large headed lab of yours LOL...

christina is all excited to get casper she has allready been going crazy lookin at "designer' bird cages lmao some are bigger the apartments iv had in the past :roll: ....

darren

Angel
09-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Hey shouldn't i have first dibs on this sorry just got back from vaca.
but if its free I'll take it i have a orange wing now that would love a friend :D

sharkteef
09-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Hey shouldn't i have first dibs on this sorry just got back from vaca.
but if its free I'll take it i have a orange wing now that would love a friend :D

sorry angel wasnt trying to cut it. but it took you a while to reply back and i have made arangements with joe to give casper a home with us.
sorry no ill intent was wanted.

Angel
09-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Thats fine but it was only two day later when you email him?