PDA

View Full Version : Heyllo everyone

wiznant
09-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey everybody,

Just transfered to the Guitar Center here in Winter Park in February from Tallahassee. I am So happy there is a reef club here, Tallahassee didn't have much of anything marine related. I have a 70 gallon that has been running as a FOWLR tank for a couple years but I am slowly gathering the equipment and saving money to turn it into a reef tank. Are the meetings open to everyone? And is it customary to bring something? Can't wait!

Allan Franklin

davy182
09-01-2007, 12:07 PM
anyone can come, glad you joined and can't wait to see your system.

YodaHart
09-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the site!

Yeah anyone can come to the meets and you don't have to bring anything, except maybe some money for the frag auction :D

Nautilus
09-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the ORCA club. There's no requirement to bring anything except passion for the hobby.

We have a raffle and a frag auction at each meeting so you might want to bring some extra $$$ if you want to participate. To participate in the frag auction as a guest is $5 per meeting.

Membership for ORCA now at years end is $10 for an individual and $12 for a family membership which is good until January.

If you join in January it's $20 for a single and $25 for a family membership.
email or pm me if you have any questions.

See you soon,

Matt
ORCA Pres. 2007

JUICE
09-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Welcome, Welcome!

I think you'll find that our club is full of nice, helpful, knowledgeable members. It's real nice to be able visit other people's homes and see their saltwater systems, and to have a group of people to lean on when you are standing in front of different types of lighting and filtration while scratching your head. Not to mention......did you see our sponsors page? With all those discounts, you'll be sure to pay off the price of the yearly dues in just a couple trips to the local fish store. And the best part is......as time goes by, the club gets better and better.

Come have some fun with us!
~D