PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

Slider
09-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Well, I am a newbie. My name is Mark and I live in Orange City, FL. I have a 75G that has been up since Jan 1st, a 50 tall that is currently empty, and a 20G long that is my QT. I am just starting to get into corals. I have some Xenia and Ricordia that are out of control. My clowns just found my anemone this week after ignoring it for the last 3 months. I can't stop watching them. Anyway, I am going to try to make it to the next meeting.

JUICE
09-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Welcome!

Congrats on the clowns hosting....they are very fun to watch! I hope to see you at our meeting in a couple weeks. You'll find that we like to have a good time!

~D

sharkteef
09-12-2007, 02:36 PM
welcome mark! hope you enjoy the site and can make it to the next meeting!

Pterodactyl
09-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Welcome Mark.
The next meeting will be in Clermont on September 29th.
If you are worried about the drive, there are a bunch of us that live in the area; Debary, Orange City and Deltona; maybe you could hitch a ride.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hope to see you soon.

Melissa
VP & Membership Director

Slider
09-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks everyone! Clermont is a little far. I am still considering it. My wife may even come. I wish I had known about the last one. That was right across the street.

JUICE
09-13-2007, 09:57 AM
It was a good meeting too. Then again....I have a great time at all our functions. I hope to see you at the next one!

~D

sytanek
09-14-2007, 07:41 PM
Welcome to ORCA! Nice to meet reefers that live up in our neck of the woods. If you ever want to trade some ricordia's let me know.

Nautilus
10-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Just thought I'd let you know just in case you haven't heard, we have an event planned this Saturday. See this link: http://www.o-r-c-a.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=427

I know you're new to ORCA but I wanted to give you the opportunity to participate. One of our members had to cancel and has two tickets he's got for sale at $35 a piece for members. I can register you both as members on Saturday if you would like to attend.

I'm going to post this same invitation to the other "new" member introduction posters also. This will be a first come first serve invite since there are only two tickets available.

email me at president@o-r-c-a.org if your interested.

Best Regards,

Matt
ORCA Pres 2007

bigginapk
10-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Welcome Slider! It would be great to see you at the next meeting !!