PDA

View Full Version : Finally a member, have a question also

jade2122
11-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Hello everyone! I am Jessica (many of you have met me through buying frags) and sent my membership application in yesterday. I look forward to getting to know everyone, sharing and learning. I do have a question, I know generally you get your membership card at next meeting but I was told next meeting wasn't til January. Will I be sent my card? And how long does it take to be put on the membership list? thank you all!

bigginapk
11-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Welcome Jessica !! We are in the process of the new officers taking their positions with the club. My name is Chad and I am the new membership director. We will get your membership application processed and mail you your card once it is processed and as far as the name list will be updated soon. Once again welcome aboard and it will be great to meet you.

Pterodactyl
11-09-2007, 06:25 AM
Jessica,
Welcome to ORCA! Your application has been received.

Then next ORCA gathering will be the Holiday Party on December 15 in Casselberry. Details of the upcoming Holiday party will be posted soon. I hope you can make it. The next actual meeting is in January, last Saturday of the month which will be January 26, 2008.

As for the membership cards, as per the by-laws, we do not mail out the cards. They are handed at out the monthly meetings, unless requested by the member. Once I get the application entered and the card processed, I will get it in the mail to you.
The names will be added to the website soon.

Again, welcome to ORCA. I have seen you around on the forums a bunch, it will be good to put a face with a name.

Melissa
2007 VP & Membership Director

JUICE
11-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Hi Jess!

I just wanted to say hello and welcome! I hope your tanks are well. Let me know what you think of the reeflux halides!

~Donovan

Cheekymonkey
11-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Hey Jessica glad to see you came by the website... The Ricordea is doing great :)

jade2122
11-13-2007, 08:35 PM
glad to hear it. still haven't been able to locate the green and pink ricordia..they are in the deep abyss of live rock :? really hope they appear sometime would really suck to loose them...

jade2122
11-13-2007, 08:36 PM
glad to hear it. still haven't been able to locate the green and pink ricordia..they are in the deep abyss of live rock :? really hope they appear sometime would really suck to loose them...

WingnutSr
11-15-2007, 09:06 PM
Hi Jessica,
Glad you finally joined up!
John