PDA

View Full Version : Welcome ORCA's new Frag Director

Nautilus
01-31-2008, 11:18 PM
Hey Everyone,

Please take a minute and join me in welcoming ORCA's new Frag Director Joe Durham, a.k.a SkinnyJoe

By now you all know Joe and know what an active member he is. Joe played a huge part in the success of last years Southeastern Reef Conference. He worked along side Jason Le, George Reed, John Wisdom and Ray Wortley to pull off an amazing Frag Event that was really a big hit.

Joe is replacing Jason who recently stepped down in order to shift greater focus into his school work and busy work schedule. I along with the rest of the ORCA Board of Directors give our thanks to Jason for all his effort and dedication through 2007.

As we move into 2008 and begin to set our sights on the remaining three quarterly frag events I want you all to know that Joe will be managing the frag event. For those who plan to bring corals to the event I need to ask that you begin to plan on registering your frags with Joe before arriving at a Frag Event meeting. There will be more communication from Joe as we get closer to the actual frag events. He'll be letting you all know how to register and make it super easy and fun to do.

The frag events will be held in April, July and October. For those newer members who have never brought frags to an event, please consider doing so. We want everyone's participation and I don't want anyone to be afraid to bring frags. It's super easy to do and I along with Joe and many others will be happy to help you along. And you'll get a chance to put a few dollars in your pocket too!

See you all soon,

Matt

WingnutSr
01-31-2008, 11:24 PM
Way to go Joe!!! Thanks for doing this.

Jimbob
01-31-2008, 11:35 PM
Woot!

Welcome aboard Joe!!! :D

Cheekymonkey
01-31-2008, 11:59 PM
Welcome dude

Vitamin-B
02-01-2008, 10:54 AM
hi joe and welcome! :D

Browns
02-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Nice Joe

skinnyjoe
02-01-2008, 04:07 PM
thanks for all the warm welcomes. i will contiune to try to improve the frag auction (event) and all input is welcome. there are a couple of things i will be running by everyone soon. and again thanks.

Cheekymonkey
02-01-2008, 04:49 PM
If you need an extra hand with anything let me know.

skinnyjoe
02-01-2008, 09:02 PM
will do

JUICE
02-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Thanks Joe!

Give me a holler if you need a hand between meetings....I usually have some fee time. I'm out of town till monday though. Welcome aboard!

~D