PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is

1dolphin
02-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums here at ORCA - I am just getting started in the world of saltwater tanks, and am already much addicted! Right now, I have two SW tanks - a 29g at home and a 5g at the office (but looking to upgrade that soon to a 12g nano...) and a FW 5g. The SW tanks are FOWLR with low fish stock levels and high cleaner crew numbers to maintain water stability, which has been quite easy in the 29g. I am hoping to try my hand at mushrooms, zoanthids, and xenias once I locate a nano. I came across this website when researching on mushrooms.

My other hobbies include scuba diving and gardening. Actually, I was going to attend the Feb meeting but was on a diving trip that day! Perhaps I will make it to the next one...anyway, hello to all.

JUICE
02-25-2008, 06:18 PM
welcome! Hopefully you can make the next meeting!

~D

Nautilus
02-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Hello and welcome. Hope to see you at our next club meeting. Check the club info link for upcoming meeting details.

Matt

Cheekymonkey
02-25-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey Dolphin, looking foward to meeting you

Vitamin-B
02-25-2008, 10:49 PM
Hello and welcome!
If you just can't wait for the next club meeting..... :D
You can always come to our 2nd annual swap meet and BBQ on March 8th. The flyer is posted under the Reef Discussion forum.
Hope to see you there!

1dolphin
02-26-2008, 01:16 PM
Thank you all for the welcoming party :)

I am hoping to make it to the BBQ next weekend if time permits!

I am having trouble with signing into this website and viewing my forum topics...it only works when I go through the link in my original registration email - who can I contact for assistance please?

Leslie

JUICE
02-26-2008, 04:52 PM
I would PM lutefisk or jimbob with any technical issues. Just for your information....we have been having issues with our website server so some of that might be lack of a decent host, but rest assured we have the website already loaded onto a FANTASTIC new host and are in the middle of checking it for bugs. I imagine we will officially migrate to the new server very soon.

~D