PDA

View Full Version : New guy here

Bdawgfl
05-23-2008, 08:04 AM
I am currently in the process of cycling my 180 tank. It will go on to be a reef as money and time present themselves. Someone told me about this site today and I thought I would check it out.

This is my second aquarium and first reef. Though it has been some time since my last saltwater system was set up.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Also, I am a former scuba instructor and am hoping to do some collecting off shore.

Lutefisk
05-23-2008, 09:14 AM
Welcome on board!

This is a great way to connect with local reefkeepers. We'll look forward to hearing more about your system as it cycles.

Paul

Cheekymonkey
05-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Welcome man, feel free to ask if you have any questions about anything at all. If you still go ahead and stop by our scuba forum we have a trip tomorrow.

ccampo
05-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Welcome!!!

gwrench
05-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Welcome Aboard!
Feel free to ask any questions you may have we will be happy to assist you anyway we can.
Regards
George

Vitamin-B
05-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Welcome!

JUICE
05-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Hi ya! this site is a great place to learn! and even better to meet others in the hobby!

fragger
05-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Hello fellow addict,Yes great site for info.

Pterodactyl
05-29-2008, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the ORCA Forums.
I am the Membership Director for the club and can answer any of the questions you might have about membership.
If you would like to become a member of the club, you will need to fill out an application and pay the yearly dues. Individual membership for one year is $20, Family membership is $25 for one year. The application can be found under the Club Info link on the left or click here: http://www.o-r-c-a.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=17
You can either fill out the app and mail it to me with your payment (address is on the form), or fill it out when you come to a meeting.

If you have any questions about membership, please send me a PM or email me: membership@o-r-c-a.org

Our next meeting is Saturday at the Orlando Scinece Center. See the ORCA Announcements page for more details.

Again, welcome and I look forward to meeting you.
Mel