PDA

View Full Version : changing avitar

mike26fl
12-17-2008, 10:39 PM
I have a pic of myself that I would like to use as my avitar. I have it on my documents and was wondering if I could download it or do I need to have it at a site like photobucket first and then use the url. Please help

ccampo
12-18-2008, 12:10 AM
Hi Mike

Welcome to the ORCA forums, you might want to introduce yourself in the "Member Introduction" forum, it is the first top forum .

To change the avatar, you'll need to edit your Profile ( there's a link at the top), at the end of the profile you'll find a field where you can specify the complete URL where the image/photo is located, so yes, the image needs to be located somewhere in the internet, use photobucket.com or any other photo provider for that.

smedleyamy
09-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Hi mike26fl,

Hey dude, Its Simple way to change your avatar.you will need to edit your Profile at the end of the profile you'll have to find a field where you can specify the complete URL of yours where the image/photo is located, so yes, the image needs to be located somewhere in the internet, Use photo provider in that case. Or take a help of search engine with proper keyword. You will surely get a correct answer. I hope this thread works well for you.

Thanks

TANKSALOT
09-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi mike26fl,

Hey dude, Its Simple way to change your avatar.you will need to edit your Profile at the end of the profile you'll have to find a field where you can specify the complete URL of yours where the image/photo is located, so yes, the image needs to be located somewhere in the internet, Use photo provider in that case. Or take a help of search engine with proper keyword. You will surely get a correct answer. I hope this thread works well for you.

Thanks

Psst - Thanks for the info.... but note that the original post was Dec 2008 :)

Beamers
09-02-2009, 03:15 PM
This revival of old posts seems to be the going trend lately on the forums, lol
8)