PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm jonnyp

jonnyp
05-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Hows it going? my names jonnyp. Just getting into saltwater. i own numerous books and have studied them all and plan on purchasing a 24g aquapod w/ 150w sunpod when I find the right one. matter of fact, i see i just missed the one for sale by a fellow member. :( $200 was a **** good deal! Anyways I look forward to spending some time on here and really getting into this hobby!

Just a bit about myself, I'm a student at the Rosen College next to Shingle Creek. Will be graduating in the fall with a B.A. in Event Mgmt. I'm working at the JW Marriott as a Valet/doorman. I'm from New Smyrna Beach.

MitchReef
05-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Welcome Jonny, hope to see you at the upcoming meeting....

fragger
05-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Hi Jonny
If you are new to the hobby we have SRC Southeast Reef Conference coming up in July 11 its a great place to learn from some of the most respected speakers in this hobby, plus some great raffle items too it only takes a dollar to win. We will also have a coral auction at the end of the day. We provide lunch with all paid attendance. The link is www.src2009.com
See ya there Terry

yani
05-26-2009, 09:42 PM
welcome to the club, you going to have a lot of fun,
next meeting is this saturday May 30, will see you there.

TANKSALOT
05-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Hope to see you at this Saturdays meeting!

A lot of great people on this site. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Steve

daddyboricua
05-27-2009, 12:32 AM
Welcome to O-R-C-A forums hope You have a lot of fun in this website and We will love to see You in our next meeting. Hope to see you there......

butterfly
05-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Welcome!! Hope to meet you at our next meeting :D :D

AquaNomer
05-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Hi Jonny,

If you come to the meeting this saturday, I'll look for you, I have a few questions for you about the Rosen School.

Welcome to ORCA!

Thanks!
Naomi

Vitamin-B
05-28-2009, 07:26 PM
Welcome Jonnyp, we look forward to meeting you. :D

jonnyp
06-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Sorry I was unable to attend the meeting. I had a dinner to attend. Since I posted, I purchased an established 29g nanocube. Got a great deal on it. losts of livestock and its going strong. Very pleased. hope to attend the next meeting as well as the conference!

jonnyp
06-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Hi Jonny,

If you come to the meeting this saturday, I'll look for you, I have a few questions for you about the Rosen School.

Welcome to ORCA!

Thanks!
Naomi

Sorry i was unable to attend however shoot me a PM and I'll gladly give you the scoop on the school :)