PDA

View Full Version : Hello - New Member

Divers
10-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Hi,

My name is Robert and I live in Apopka. Getting back into this hobby after a 10 year time-off. Never really was an expert or even that good, but did manage to keep a little 30 gallon reef tank going for 5 years - with very limited die offs (If I remember I lost a leather coral). Anyway..looking to get a new tank setup from Craiglist in the 75-125 gallon range. Will build a refugium for this one....that should be fun. Ok..going to read the forums. Looking forward to talking to all the folks on the site.

Robert

TANKSALOT
10-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Welcome Robert!

Glad to see that I am not the only one that has returned after about 10 years of absence. :)

There is a meeting on the 24th. Come meet all of the great people that are enjoying this hobby.

Hope to see you there!

TANKSALOT
aka - Steve

AquaNomer
10-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Steve's right, come to a meeting, you'll really enjoy it! You'll find that itíll make you that much more excited about getting the new tank set up and running. That and you'll find a wealth of information amongst the members....but don't worry not everyone is an oldie at it...the club is a strong mix of both new and old and we have tons of fun experiences to share and learning from each other.....

hope you can make it!

Naomi

Divers
10-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Thanks Steve and Naomi. I am planning on attending the meeting on Saturday.

Robert

MitchReef
10-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Welcome and it's great to see you getting your hands wet again....It's alway so much fun setting up a new tank....Let us know if you have any questions or issues....there are a lot of VERY knowledgeable reefers here....

Mitch