PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

jk1nole
11-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Hello Everyone!

I am new to reefing. But, after three weeks I am already obsessed. I am going through all of the growing pains of learning. About half of the time I know what I am doing and the other half I have been going to forums and talking to local fish stores.

I'd love to have the chance to become involved. Let me know the best way I can do that. I obviously don't have much expertise to offer yet, but I would love to learn from everyone and meet some new friends.

Oh... I started a 65 gallon reef tank about 4 weeks ago... I just have inverts, a few corals starting, and 2 perc clownfish.

John Keckley

ccampo
11-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Welcome John,

Feel free to ask questions, there's a lot of people here with a lot of experience.

TANKSALOT
11-29-2009, 08:20 PM
Hi John,

Welcome to the madness :)

You found a great place to get answers and advice. The folks here are very knowledgeable and always willing to help. I hope to meet you at an ORCA meeting in the near future.

TANKSALOT
aka - Steve

fragger
11-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Hi John
Hope the Holidays are good to you.
Look forward to meeting you at a meeting soon.
ORCA is a great place to meet new friends and get some great advise for your tanks.

Terry
:lol:

butterfly
11-29-2009, 11:28 PM
Welcome to ORCA John!! :D :D

Littlebigaj
11-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the new tank!

jk1nole
11-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Thank you everyone. I will plan to come to the next meeting you have.

smithdavid4321
12-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am Smith and thought I should say hello.Fairly I am new to this forum, discovered it by accident while browsing a number of sites. Out of many sites I found this site is very interesting and I am very happy to write this to all of you. It gives me great joy and happiness to say HI. I think people get the knowledge about the different topic through this forum and this is the best way to spread out the information.