PDA

View Full Version : misc. tank hardware

will2525
05-13-2010, 10:29 PM
i broke down my 40B because my wife wanted a tank for a turtle she was given :(. so now i need to sell some of the extra hardware.

mag7 pump $40
koralia 1 $20
koralia 2 $25
Acrylic Overflow Box with flex hose and filter $40
its 3/4 overflow was built by aquatic life systems.

i know money may be tight for some people so if anyone is interested and has frags to give i'd take that in exchange or a pair of clowns. i need to stock my 29 cube more now that it has a t-5 setup on it.

-drew-
05-14-2010, 01:38 AM
How old are the koralia's and what type of frags would you be interested in?

Trueno22
05-14-2010, 09:11 AM
the over flow and filter can I see pics?

sunshinereefer
05-14-2010, 09:35 AM
I am interested in the Mag7. Do you still have it ?

will2525
05-14-2010, 06:00 PM
yea unfortunatly someone claimed the overflow last night and picked it up a few ago. Mag 7 and power heads are still avail.

to drew i'd take as a swap pretty much anything. if your thinking of zoo/palys anyone i don't have i'd be interested in right now i have radioactive dragon eyes, neon pinks, zombie eyes, jokers, nuke greens, and candy apples. lps is fine as long as its not a frog spawn or favia, not really into favias, and for sps monti's are preferred but any cool looking sps is fine. im not really into the whole LE thing so as long as it looks nice thats all that matters to me. the koralia 1 is 2 years old and still works perfectly. the koralia 2 is 1 year old and basically new i've only used it to mix for water changes now i have a maxi1200 for that that used to be the pump for my fuge.

-drew-
05-14-2010, 07:51 PM
The only thing I have a picture of right now is Some pink pom pom xenia. I may have some other things I can trade, but I have to look at the tank when I get home. I don't have any zoas I can trade yet. Still letting them grow out. I do have a few mushrooms. Gotta see if they have spread off the rocks at all. If you can't tell it's been a while since I've been "in" the tank. Mostly just sit back and watch from a distance lately.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z11/drew31589/1c5e857b.jpgThey grow really fast and are a nice shade of pink. Not the typical gray/tan color.

will2525
05-15-2010, 08:16 PM
thats tough drew i only have a 29 gal right now so nothing fast growing is great...pm me and i'm sure we can work something out.