PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party 2018 - Saturday Dec 8th

Flcorals
11-04-2018, 02:00 PM
2018 Holiday (Christmas) Party

We will going to Andrea's home for our Christmas Party this year, on December 8th. The Christmas Party is only for paid members.

We do need everybody to sign up by posting on this forum that you are coming and how many. We do need RSVP on this forum by Thanksgiving

The club also decided to do a pot luck dinner again. We will provide the meat, turkey and ham; club members will bring the rest. We do need you to tell us what you are bringing.

We will be doing a White Elephant gift exchange also. There is a charge for this event of $5, with a $20 family maximum.
There will also be a great end of year raffle and silent auction.

:party:
People coming:

Lloyd
Sarah
Max
Jim
Elizabeth
Timmy 7
Kimberly 4
David
Emily
Tucker
Misty
Tucker jr
Hailey
Pam
Mac
Ricardo
Karolina +3
Philip
Melinda
Paxton 1
Cesar,
Sebastian
Alejandro
Vernon,
Roy 4
Makenna 2
Justin
Andrea

Jim28fl
11-07-2018, 08:33 AM
Were coming......Elizabeth, Jim, Timmy "7" and Kimberly "4". Were bringing cold pasta/veggie salad and a some home made holiday cookies. We will bring two white elephant gifts.

I'll post later the items in the silent auction but I'm excepting suggestions. hint hint.....

Maybe a KH guardian or one of the new automated filter socks devices for starters. I think we have a pair of MANCA tickets.

There will also be some good stuff in the Raffle like test kits calcium reactor media, Oceans Blend products in various sizes and so forth.

CoralolisEffect
11-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Arnold clan will be there
tucker
tucker
misty
hailey.

I think we will I’ll bring a salad.

Coach
11-09-2018, 09:08 PM
I will be coming and my "daughter". David and Emily We will bring veggie dip/spinach dip and scalloped potatoes.

Flcorals
11-18-2018, 03:30 PM
Don't forget to let us know if you are coming to the Xmas Party

ccampo
11-20-2018, 08:27 PM
I'll be there with my sons
Cesar, Sebastian and Alejandro.
Not sure what I'll be bringing but I'll bring something delicious.

MisplacedTXN
11-23-2018, 11:38 AM
I will be attending with my 2 kids
Vernon, Roy, Makenna

Flcorals
11-23-2018, 01:34 PM
Hi Vernon What ages are the kids?:smile5:

MisplacedTXN
11-24-2018, 12:09 PM
I will bring 2 pies for dessert. One will be pumpkin, what would the masses like for the second?

Jim28fl
12-02-2018, 06:57 PM
I will be attending with my 2 kids
Vernon, Roy, Makenna
I have them as age 4 and 2

Jim28fl
12-02-2018, 08:28 PM
This year there will be some great times in the silent auction. Bring your wallet.. because its well over 1200$ worth of gear to the highest bidder.

We have a 48" XHO reef bright all blue Led Reef light. Same as WWC, Sea In the city, and Top shelf uses on many on the frag tanks in the Farms.

Also an Auto Aqua Automatic water changer with built in ATO. Touch screen photo optic sensors siphon break all included in the box, really nice unit for basic simple automatic water changes.

A Maxspect gyer XF250 with the newest controller included. Capable of driving dual units at once with a ton of different modes. Newest generation pump.

And arguably the coolest thing up for auction is the SKIMZ external nitrate reactor. This is there NM122 model and it includes sulfur media. All you need is a doser pump or small supply pump to run it or even gravity fed it from the display if you like. Everything else included. Should easily handle even a well stocked 250-350 gallon aquarium system.

Jim28fl
12-08-2018, 12:42 PM
The address for tonights 6-11 pm holiday party is

3405 Bellington drive Orlando FL 32835