Thread: Hello - New Member

ORCA Forum Member

Hello - New Member

Hi,

My name is Robert and I live in Apopka. Getting back into this hobby after a 10 year time-off. Never really was an expert or even that good, but did manage to keep a little 30 gallon reef tank going for 5 years - with very limited die offs (If I remember I lost a leather coral). Anyway..looking to get a new tank setup from Craiglist in the 75-125 gallon range. Will build a refugium for this one....that should be fun. Ok..going to read the forums. Looking forward to talking to all the folks on the site.

Robert

Welcome Robert!

Glad to see that I am not the only one that has returned after about 10 years of absence.

There is a meeting on the 24th. Come meet all of the great people that are enjoying this hobby.

Hope to see you there!

TANKSALOT
    aka - Steve
    TANKSALOT
    aka - Steve
    Palm Bay, Florida

Member of:
    Space Coast Reef Club
    Reef2Reef

Steve's right, come to a meeting, you'll really enjoy it! You'll find that itíll make you that much more excited about getting the new tank set up and running. That and you'll find a wealth of information amongst the members....but don't worry not everyone is an oldie at it...the club is a strong mix of both new and old and we have tons of fun experiences to share and learning from each other.....

hope you can make it!

Naomi

ORCA Forum Member
    Thanks Steve and Naomi. I am planning on attending the meeting on Saturday.

Robert

Welcome and it's great to see you getting your hands wet again....It's alway so much fun setting up a new tank....Let us know if you have any questions or issues....there are a lot of VERY knowledgeable reefers here....

Mitch
    2009, 2010*and 2011 ORCA Mentoring Director. Proud to serve on the Board of Directors.
    (and I have no idea where the asterisk is coming from....)