Thread: Need to clean out stuff tanks skimmers RODI's rock etc

OREO Club Member
    OREO Raffle Coordinator
    ORCA Forum Member

Need to clean out stuff tanks skimmers RODI's rock etc

I got alot of stuff!!! Starting to look like a fish store over here...
    no reasonable price turned down. Any buyer gets a free coral of my choice or a dry rock!!

two 75 gallon tanks on stands one reef ready and one not, one has a hood n sump. The non drilled/ non reef ready has never been used.

One starfire oceanic 120 tank on stand with hood and 40 gallon sump great condition no scratches i want 1000$ on this one. maybe a bit of wiggle room if you want other gear as well for this set up.

nice 4 stage rodi w/ new filters and a ATO 40 gallon barrel on wheels with float switch.

over 500 lbs of dry marco rock unused. lots of shapes n sizes.

Two barrels of cycled rock lots of pieces pest free nitrate free completely live and yrs old.
    skimmers from 75 gallons to 500 gallons rated all functional all current technology. One brand new unopened in box Reef Octopus 3000 internal with bubble blaster pump.

two acrylic sumps. one very large 5' long, one average size.

nice stand for a 90 gallon or 75 gallon any 48"w by 18"d in light oak with lid. Includes drawer rubber liner and electrical outlets and switches built in.

Bunch of misc gear from break downs.. return pumps, locline kits, test kits, HOB filters. Feel free to ask if I have anything and ill try n respond. Most of this stuff is going to the dump in 2 weeks from today. i can't even walk around my garage anymore. gotta go.
    If it was just junk crap, i already threw it away. This is functional gear i just don't need personally and have been trying to save till we have a garage sale event for the club.

Trades for coral welcome. Located in east orlando near the airport.
    Four individual systems Right now.
    Modified Red sea 250 with attached 20 gal frag system XR15 pro light on FRAG tank, combo t5 reef bright led on main tank, now @100 gal total mostly sps tank, auto WC, Custom life reef filtration system Fuge and skimmer. KALK ATO chiller mp10's.
    30gal red sea 130d lps/softies/anemone tank, kalk ato, reef bright led strip.
    40 quarantine set up.
    500 total gallon marineland 300 DD main system 18 months old now and stabilized. T5 VHO lights/ BLUE led strip, Fully custom built LIFE REEF sump and FUGE, AWESOME 60" tall skimmer, and 1000+ gallon rated custom Ca reactor, attached SPS frag system and LPS frag system.
    I am expanding into this one ATM bit by bit,

Still lots to learn about the hobby but I have amassed a great collection of real beauties and a FRAG saw will be in my future I think. I have broken past the stage of keeping things alive and now there actually growing out. Which is a big hurdle for many beginners I must admit. Good information and advise is hard to get sometimes and the club has done wonders with respect to quality advise and help in the hobby.

THANKS Orlando Reef Educators Organization!!!!

OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    Do you have any small power heads, aquarium controller, ballast, Tonga dry rock, ato storage Containers, 24 in t5, or anything else I may need for a seahorse aquarium?

OREO Club Member
    ORCA Forum Member
    Wish I would have seen this earlier. I just bought a chiller. Slimmer And several other things.

OREO Club Member
    OREO Raffle Coordinator
    ORCA Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mgoesma View Post
    Do you have any small power heads, aquarium controller, ballast, Tonga dry rock, ato storage Containers, 24 in t5, or anything else I may need for a seahorse aquarium?
    Ato storage bins several sizes.
    Lots of " dry rock" and cured rock mostly the marco or natural variety not the tonga branch. That always goes fast.
    no t5 but i have some misc MH ballast equipment.

Got a real cheap 75 gallon tank on stand. great shape.. 0 scratches actually and never used on the one. the other is sort of ruff and has scratches.

I can do ATO PVC/ ABS plastic bins's from 25-35-65-100 gallons sizes. 25's 35's are on wheels the typical brute trash can type grey ones folks make WC with.

No pumps they go fast as well. and sea horse need low slow flow a HOB filter will be fine form them or slo return pump over flow only. not like wave pumps or anything.
    Four individual systems Right now.
    Modified Red sea 250 with attached 20 gal frag system XR15 pro light on FRAG tank, combo t5 reef bright led on main tank, now @100 gal total mostly sps tank, auto WC, Custom life reef filtration system Fuge and skimmer. KALK ATO chiller mp10's.
    30gal red sea 130d lps/softies/anemone tank, kalk ato, reef bright led strip.
    40 quarantine set up.
    500 total gallon marineland 300 DD main system 18 months old now and stabilized. T5 VHO lights/ BLUE led strip, Fully custom built LIFE REEF sump and FUGE, AWESOME 60" tall skimmer, and 1000+ gallon rated custom Ca reactor, attached SPS frag system and LPS frag system.
    I am expanding into this one ATM bit by bit,

Still lots to learn about the hobby but I have amassed a great collection of real beauties and a FRAG saw will be in my future I think. I have broken past the stage of keeping things alive and now there actually growing out. Which is a big hurdle for many beginners I must admit. Good information and advise is hard to get sometimes and the club has done wonders with respect to quality advise and help in the hobby.

THANKS Orlando Reef Educators Organization!!!!

OREO Club Member
    OREO Vice-President
    ORCA Forum Member

I know I already picked up some stuff. If there is anything left that you think we could use at the school let me know before you throw it out.
    David Hill
    OREO VP 2017
    OREO President 2015-2016
    ORCA President 2014-2016
    ORCA Secretary 2011-2013