Thread: ISO 20 NUVO Fusion Tank with SKKYE LED Light by Innovative Marine - USED

ORCA Forum Member Xtremeclownfish's Avatar

ISO 20 NUVO Fusion Tank with SKKYE LED Light by Innovative Marine - USED

Hi All
    I'm looking to setup a Clownfish Breeding system with 2 Pairs of clownfish. This maybe a little fancy for breeding but this is going into my living room because I have a very small place. And if it looks ghetto my wife will give me hell. So I was thinking a USED - 20 NUVO Fusion Tank with Skkye LED Light by Innovative Marine
    If you have one in your garage collecting dust and willing to part a cheap price..LMK. I have some cash or if you consider Barter for computer service, send me a PM

Thanks
    Johnny

ORCA Forum Member

I have a 20g Nuvo

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremeclownfish View Post
    Hi All
    I'm looking to setup a Clownfish Breeding system with 2 Pairs of clownfish. This maybe a little fancy for breeding but this is going into my living room because I have a very small place. And if it looks ghetto my wife will give me hell. So I was thinking a USED - 20 NUVO Fusion Tank with Skkye LED Light by Innovative Marine
    If you have one in your garage collecting dust and willing to part a cheap price..LMK. I have some cash or if you consider Barter for computer service, send me a PM

Thanks
    Johnny
    I just broke it down tonight upgraded to a bigger tank has all the bells and whistles. Text or call me at 352-973-7209
    BIGGIN